Book a FREE consultation
Relationship Breakthrough Weekend Fall 2017
"I would recommend the couple's workshop to anyone looking to strengthen the partnership bond they have. My expectations were surpassed and the program value for the time and effort required is well worth it."
Re-boot your relationship by attending one of our powerful retreats.
We have one goal. We want to help you get the relationship you want.
This workshop is designed to give couples tools, strategies and new awareness that they can immediately apply to their relationship.
What to expect
- A warm and intimate retreat environment (12 couples & 2 facilitators)
- Tools and strategies to enhance communication and connection
- Empowering research based exercises to deepen your relationship
This retreat is for you if you are:
- Madly in love and want to enhance your connection
- Newly married and want to learn how to support one another better
- Stuck in a bad pattern of conflict and want to find a way out
- Just starting out together and want a fun day of connecting
Subjects we cover:- How to effectively communicate in ways that support and encourage our partners
- Fun and practical exercises for re-building trust and enhancing your connection
- How to have difficult conversations and resolve conflict
- Pattern identification and how neurosciences can help us kick unhealthy patterns
- What the latest positive psychology science has to teach us about: self-awareness, communication, relationships, and how much 'other people matter' to our well being
- Exploring personal boundaries in a relationship; what are healthy boundaries? What are unhealthy boundaries?
- Exercises and techniques to improve our emotional Intelligence
- Building resilience into your relationship
|Upcoming Dates: |
September 2017 Calgary or Canmore, AB (Location TBD)
Email or call to reserve your spot or ask us any questions you might have.
1-888-540-5791 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ken is a certified psychotherapist that specializes in a powerful approach called Gestalt Therapy that focuses on building a person's awareness, self-esteem and mind-body connection.READ MORE