Book a FREE consultation
Marriage Counselling Calgary
Do you need results quickly?
Ken has a reputation for getting to the bottom of issues fast.
He uses his expertise with communication, conflict resolution and relational coaching to empower couples to get the relationship they both want.
What is Different about working with Ken
- Ken uses a combination of teaching, coaching and therapy to help couples create a culture of great communication and intimacy
- Specializes in working with men and helping men open up emotionally
- Ken gets to the core and underlying issues quickly and with great accuracy
- Expertise on how to overcome an affair and create trust again
- Transforming damaged and unhealthy relationships into flourishing connections
- A very strategic approach to break unhelpful patterns
- Ken has a background in EFT couples therapy, RLT & a Gestalt approach to working with couples and has worked with many thought leaders in the industry.
How does couples counselling work with Ken
- The first phase is mapping out what a successful relationship is to you and then working towards identifying all the unhelpful patterns that contribute to disconnection
- The second phase is to develop a powerful agreement to change those patterns
- Get very specific and strategic with how to communicate better
- Integrate communication skills to enhance greater connection
- Learn how to improve trust and create a strong foundation
- He coaches each individual with specific feedback on what they need to do less of, more of and how to re-frame communication to achieve greater results
- Ken promotes a compassionate environment that is easy to share and open up within
- Free 30 minute phone consultation (Only one couple needed)
- Relationship Intensives (Half &Full Day)
- Two Day Relationship Retreats (Check Dates)
- On-going coaching
The reality is relationships are complex. If harmful communication patterns are left unattended, the dynamic can quickly turn into an out of control roller coaster ride of resentful feelings and mistrust.
Five Powerful Skills to Improve Your Relationship or Marriage:
- Learn to express thoughts, feelings and requests in a healthy and respectful way
- Learn how to listen to one another with "'mindful ears"
- Take responsibility for your behavior, thoughts and language
- Expectations, boundaries and negotiation—Learn skills of how to share your differences!
- Deepen your connection—I will help you become more intimate with one another
I specialize in facilitating healthy communication by building the confidence of both partners so that they feel understood, empowered and heard.
In my marriage counselling and relationship sessions, I see couples with these issues:
- A desire to enhance their communication
- Infidelity & affairs
- Re-building trust
- Anger management and emotional Abuse
- Separation and divorce
- Sexual dysfunction
- Addiction and co-dependence
- Grief and loss
- Challenges with children, parents and in-laws
- Conflicting visions and values for the relationship
- Differing work-life balances
- Never-ending repetitive arguments
Ken is a certified psychotherapist that specializes in a powerful approach called Gestalt Therapy that focuses on building a person's awareness, self-esteem and mind-body connection.READ MORE
Explore your concerns in a warm, safe, and non-judgmental environment.
My offices are located in Calgary and Alberta.