Book a FREE consultation
The Right Combination for a Successful YOU
I believe that my success as a coach comes from bringing more than just asking questions. I believe it comes from getting invested in you, believing in you and helping you develop unquestionable and unbreakable faith in yourself.
Most coaches and therapists do not add their own personal goals for their clients. To be frank. I do.
Here are my goals for every client I work with
-I want you to challenge yourself like you have never challenged yourself before.
-I want you to grow and develop your personal awareness to a level that you are aligned with your greater purpose.
-I want you have an attitude of being a fearless warrior when it comes to taking on and exploring your past..
For you I am interested in freedom, meaningful relationships and an attitude of falling in love with the process of life.
-My goal for you is to overcome the part of yourself that holds you back.
-My goal is to help you re-define the story of yourself that no longer fits
-My goal for you is progress, learning to crystallize the process and to move into the life you have always dreamed of having
I coach leaders, coaches/therapists, entrepreneurs, athletes and professionals who want to improve themselves to the next level of their life, performance and relationships.
The first step is making a decision to commit and invest in yourself.
Benefits of life coaching?
- Creating your dream life
- Building greater confidence & self esteem
- Feel more aligned in your life
- Unrelenting support and guidance
- Pursuing your dreams with greater certainty
- Letting go of old belief systems
- Be your best self
- Approaching relationships with confidence
- Dating tips that work
- Creating a great relationship with yourself first
- Attracting value in your life
- Become a great leader
- Leading successful teams
- Success in achieving professional goals
- Starting up a new business with the right attitude
- Being a resilient leader
Coaching for Coaches/Therapists and other Healthcare providers
- Learn to help your clients achieve greater results
- Help with starting a new practice
- Deepening your ability to connect with clients
- Supervision for individual/relationship and group work
- How to help clients be more accountable to their goals
Ken is a certified psychotherapist that specializes in a powerful approach called Gestalt Therapy that focuses on building a person's awareness, self-esteem and mind-body connection.
Ken is a certified psychotherapist that specializes in a powerful approach called Gestalt Therapy that focuses on building a person's awareness, self-esteem and mind-body connection.READ MORE
Explore your concerns in a warm, safe, and non-judgmental environment.
My offices are located in Calgary and Alberta.