Contact us Today
Life Coaching Calgary
The Right Combination for successful YOU
Our dedicated team loves helping people live richer, more meaningful and abundant lives.
Having a background in psychology helps us work with old beliefs and an ability to understand ourselves better.
Life coaching helps us stay focused and very intentional on the future with our dreams, vision and what we would like to create in our personal world.
Life coaching can help you with stepping into the life you really want and move into your highest potential with more confidence.
We will help you find more motivation, hold you accountable, and help you find your best version of yourself.
Coaching invites you to have new perspectives and unlock insights that help you move towards your life path.
We will guide you towards your goals and help you believe in yourself with an unstoppable mindset.
We all know life is up and down, we will help you to deal with change with more resilience and meaning.
Having a coach with a background in psychology is a huge advantage
Weaving coaching and psychology together is a powerful approach to letting go of what is no longer serving you and move into future with a balanced mindset.
We coach business leaders, coaches/therapists, entrepreneurs, athletes and professionals who want to improve themselves to the next level of their life, performance and relationships.
The first step is making a decision to commit and to invest in yourself.
Benefits of life coaching?
- Creating your dream life
- Building greater confidence & self esteem
- Feel more aligned in your life
- Unrelenting support and guidance
- Pursuing your dreams with greater certainty
- Letting go of old belief systems
- Be your best self
- Approaching relationships with confidence
- Dating tips that work
- Creating a great relationship with yourself first
- Attracting value in your life
- Become a great leader
- Leading successful teams
- Success in achieving professional goals
- Starting up a new business with the right attitude
- Being a resilient leader
Coaching for Coaches/Therapists and other Healthcare providers
- Learn to help your clients achieve greater results
- Help with starting a new practice
- Deepening your ability to connect with clients
- Supervision for individual/relationship and group work
- How to help clients be more accountable to their goals
- Single and dating
- In transition
Ken is a certified psychotherapist that specializes in a powerful approach called Gestalt Therapy that focuses on building a person's awareness, self-esteem and mind-body connection.READ MORE
Explore your concerns in a warm, safe, and non-judgmental environment.
My offices are located in Calgary and Alberta.